fredag den 7. november 2014

The girl with the braided hair.

You know, when i was young at the age of 18 i one day saw a girl with braided hair in the dale not so far from my house. I sat on a rock watching her dance around. I saw her, in her beautiful summer dress, her hair  braided with two separate ones, one on each side of her head and with one hanging down with her other wise long beautiful blond, loose hair past her shoulders. She danced so happy and peacefully between those many colorful newly blossomed flowers down in the dale. She sang so beautifully and innocently to the flowers. I knew she had seen me, maybe she was also partially singing to me, even though we had never met before. Maybe it was our fate to one day meet and fall in love. I with all my heart hope so.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar