torsdag den 18. juli 2013

My beautiful Calliope

Oh i ask ye what is these pictures it my head?
Are they of the woman i love, or the woman i will love even though never truely have met her?

Oh these pictures in my head, so beautiful yet so dangerous, so wonderful, yet so horrible, a stream of unknown memories float out, from distant lands that i have never heard off, of wierd beings that i have never seen, of people that i feel i know.

I love you my beautiful Calliope, the way you look does not matter to me, you are the one i love you are the one i fell in love with, you are the thing that keeps my poetry going, even now. I would never be able to get mad at you, to see you in any other way than this, i will always see you as the wonderful and amazing woman i fell in love with. You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me, you are the light in my darkness.
I will always love you my beautiful Calliope. I promise you that.

-The Fallen Flame 18/07/2013 03:07

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar